Ramoowalia questions “dirty politics” played by BJP on Amritsar rail accident
DEAR MALIK SAHIB
I am writing this letter to you for ‘dirty politics’ being done on Amritsar rail mishap by your party and your coalition party in Punjab.
I can predict for your party if you persist on doing politics on the tragedy.
1. You will soon get alone on this non-issue blown up by your party and your coalition partner.
2. National BJP leadership would not support you.
3. You would not get able to make Navjot Kaur Sidhu responsible for this mishap.
4. The demand of arresting Kaur makes no sense. It is my personal request to you to come forward to help the victims and their families instead of agitating against the government for your personal rivalry.
5. In last few years, more than 200 persons lost their lives in train accidents in various states but none of opposition parties in those states demanded arrest of leader from government. Further, Prime Minister himself had stated that there is need of Rs 40,000 Crore to revamp the entire rail network in the country as it has become too old.
6. Modi Ji himself had allocated Rs one lakh crore for Ahmadabad-Mumbai Bullet Train project but for rail infrastructure, he fail to release Rs 40,000 crore.
7. During this May, two dozen people died in Varanasi after a flyover collapsed. The flyover was inaugurated by Modi Ji himself but none of political party in that state acted like You.
8. None of Political Party in UP demanded case against Chief Minister Yogi Ji when dozens of kids died in Gorakhpur hospital due to shortage of oxygen.
9. Several persons died when the demonetization was imposed in the Country by Modi Ji but no one demanded case against Modi Ji and or any leader.
10. There is universal discussion that Akalis have ruined the generations, crops in Punjab. Please Give your valuable feedback on this.
11. Two Youths were died in Bargari when they were protesting against sacrilege. Why your silent on this issue.
Balwant Singh Ramoowalia 09868343868