ਪੰਜਾਬ ਯੁਨੀਵਰਸਿਟੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਆਖਰੀ ਸਾਲ ਦੀਆਂ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆਵਾਂ ਦੇਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਲਈ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਹਦਾਇਤਾਂ
Admit Card Download
a. Regular College/Department/Regional Centre Students shall get their Admit Card from their respective Colleges/Departments/Regional Centres from 12-09-2020 onwards.
b. Private/USOL Eligible Candidates shall be able to download his/her Admit Card from UG Exam/PG Exam Website after successful login from 12-09-2020 onwards.
c. In case, any student doesn’t remember his/her password, same can also be download from home page of UG Exam/PG Exam website by entering following details:
Download Admit card link will appear if above entered details are valid.
In case of any issue, candidate is required to send an email to [email protected] or
2. Question paper Download
a. Regular College/Department/Regional Centre Students shall receive the Question Paper/s as per Date-sheet for a particular day from their respective College/Department/Regional Centre using different electronic modes or by following Point.1 (c) above.
b. Private/USOL students shall download Question Paper/s as per Date-sheet for a particular day in similar manner as mentioned for Downloading of Admit Card at Point 1 (b) or (c) above.
c. Question Paper/s as per Date-sheet for a particular day will be available on UG /PG Exam website as follows:
· 8:40 AM for Slot # 1 i.e. (9 AM to 11 AM)
· 9:40 AM for Slot # 2 i.e. (10 AM to 12 noon)
· 1:40 PM for Slot # 3 i.e. (2 PM to 4 PM)
In case any student doesn’t have mobile or facing network problem etc., he/she can seek help from the nearest Nodal centre of their area/city. (List attached)
3. Candidate must attempt the question paper in blue ball-point pen and in his own handwriting.
4. Candidate will solve the question paper from their remote location on A4 size printable sheets (preferably lined) in his/her own handwriting. The maximum page limit is 12 sheets of which only one side has to be used.
5. Candidate will not be asked to attempt any compulsory question.
6. Candidate will be required to attempt 50% of the question paper by choosing any questions. However, the candidate shall ensure that he/she has attempted an answer carrying 50% of the maximum marks where 50% is fraction (2.5 will be 2). The answer should be reasonable/specific and to be covered within time limit of 2 hours.
7. Candidate will be required to write the following information on the first page of answer sheet:
i) University Roll No. (in figures) ____________ (in words) ________________
ii) Name of the student
iv) Name of Paper
v) Code of Paper
vi) Total number of pages written:
viii) Date of Exam :
8. Candidate will be required to scan all the attempted sheets in a serial order along with Admit card and merge them into a single PDF file. The first page of PDF file should be Admit card (Compulsory).
9. Answer-Sheet Submission
a. Regular College/Department/Regional Centre Students Candidate will be required to submit PDF file of his/her Answer-sheet to the College E-mail/Website/Hard Copy through Registered Post/Speed Post to their respective College/Department/Regional Centre within 4 hours from the start of examination.
b. Private/USOL students will be required to submit PDF file of his/her Answer-sheet to the College E-mail/Website/Hard Copy through Registered Post/Speed Post to the Nodal Officer of their area/city (to be available on PU website) for the same purpose within 4 hours from the start of examination.
10. Candidate must have own personal Email ID which will be used to send/upload the Answer-Sheet.
Note: Visually Impaired or Disabled Students are allowed to have assistance from scribe/writer as per University Rules and no permission is required for the same from the University.